Decription of Regular Guide Tour
This is an all inclusive tour every day. You will discover a unique arab medieval citadel, probably the best preserved in the world, that is also the highest tourist atraction in Spain. We´ll show you the gardens and yards, like the Partal or the Generalife Gardens; the fortress and the dungeons and, of course, the palaces of the sultans, like the Palace of the Lions or the Palace of the Throne. You´ll feel the atmosphere of the moorish culture surrounded by the perfums of the flowers and the murmuring of the water...
If you are not accomodated in Granada, you will also be able to enjoy this visit, as we can pick you up in: Málaga and Costa del Sol, and Seville.
Alhambra Tourfrom Malaga and Costa del Sol.
Alhambra Tourfrom Sevilla.
If there was no possibility to make a group in a single language, in some occasions the visit could be carried out in two languages.
To make a reservation, please fill the following form. We will get in contact soon to inform you how to make the payment. Once it is done, we will send you the confirmation of the visit. Any booking application should be sent 24 hours in advance.
Details of the visit to the Alhambra in Granada
Price: (VAT included):
- Including: Alhambra and Generalife entrance fees.
- Guided tour by the Granada Official Guides , members of AGIP (Local Association of Professional Guides).
- Timing: Approximately 3 hours. Every day.
- Itinerary: In the Alhambra: Nasrid Palaces, Charles V Palace and Medina, to finish in the Generalife Gardens and Palace.
- Groups: 30 people maximum.
- Accommodation : Available here...
+34 958.225.226 +34 677.417.790
Book your Regular Tour to the Alhambra in our booking web system. For addresses beginning with HTTPS all information sent to this site, is encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties. This also guarantees the integrity of the data being sent over the Net.