Decription of Private Guided Tour Alhambra
If you prefer a private tour, this is your choice. An official guide will accompany you in the Alhambra and Generalife to discover this wonder of the world. Of course, it is the same itinerary of the regular tour, the palaces, the fortress, the gardens... but this is a visit adapted to you, direct and personal. This option is ideal for (large) families and groups up to 30 people.
As this is a private tour, you pay for the service itself not per person, so thirty people would pay like one.
Alhambra Tourfrom Malaga and Costa del Sol.
Alhambra Tourfrom Seville.
Transport is not included.
If you have got entrance tickets, please don't forget to tell us in your reservation form with your entrence time for the Nasrid Palaces. Any booking application should be sent 24 hours in advance.
Details of the visit
Price per visit/group (VAT included):
If you have got a ticket: 175 €
If you havent got any ticket and you want us to manage them, indicate it in the form.
Headphones rental: 20 €* for each group of 7 to 30 people
- Group: from 1 to 30 personss (max. 30 persons).
- Guided tour during the whole visit by a Granada Official Guide, member of AGIP (local Association of Professional Guides).
- Timing: 2.30-3.00 hrs approximately.
- Itinerary: Nasrid Palaces, Charles V Palace, Medina and Generalife Gardens and Palace.
- Language English, French and Spanish guaranteed. Ask for German, Portuguese, Danish, Italian, Arabic, Japanish, Swedish, Dutch or Russian guided tours.
- Meeting Point: In the Alhambra and Generalife Access Pavilion, near the Tourism Information Office.
- Payment (Secure Paymet): In advance, by bank transfer or credit card (except American Express).
- Accommodation : Available here...
+34 958.225.226 +34 677.417.790
Book your Private Guided Tour to the Alhambra in our booking web system. For addresses beginning with HTTPS all information sent to this site, is encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties. This also guarantees the integrity of the data being sent over the Net.